Yondah Beach House is the perfect coastal hideaway. Set on 150 secluded oceanfront acres on the wild southern coast of Yorke Peninsula in SA, this multi award-winning, architect-designed (and pet-friendly!) deluxe beach house is all about seclusion, space and simple elegance by the sea.
An easy 3 hour drive from Adelaide, Yondah offers a unique 'luxe-in-nature' experience complete with private sandy beaches, panoramic sea views, cliff top walks, a romantic open wood fire, abundant bird life, resident fur seals, and pods of whales in winter.
Twice named ‘Best Deluxe Accommodation in Australia’ at the QANTAS Australian Tourism Awards in 2014 and 2016, Yondah Beach House was also inducted into the SA Tourism Awards Hall of Fame in 2016. Yondah has won 'Best Deluxe Accommodation' in South Australia for four consecutive years in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Prepare to be captivated! Yondah is the holiday destination that will have you talking for a year.
• Winner of multiple national and state tourism awards
• An easy 3 hour drive from Adelaide International Airport
• Exclusive use of 150 acre property including private beaches
• 3 deluxe bedrooms and 3 designer bathrooms
• Genuinely pet-friendly (yes, your dog is allowed inside!)