Barossavilla Guest House is a country style hosted Bed & Breakfast, offering genuine Barossa hospitality.
Come and stay with the locals to experience personalised service and firsthand knowledge of the region and all it has to offer. Friendly and welcoming hosts are onsite to offer recommendations and suggestions of what to see and do and the best places to visit.
Set on a peaceful 11 acre property, with an outlook to the Barossa Ranges, there is plenty of space to explore and wander.
Centrally located in the Barossa Valley, surrounded by vineyards, and on the outskirts of Tanunda, there are garden and/or vineyard views from every room.
This ideally situated property is just a 5 minute drive from the main street of Tanunda.
Adelaide airport is approx. 70 kms drive by car (1 hour).
- 4 large and secure bedrooms
- Complimentary country style continental breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Guest lounge/dining room with TV/DVD player
- Tranquil setting with lovely views
- Two large & modern shared guest bathrooms (2nd guest bathroom is wheelchair accessible)
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- In room and household heating/cooling
- Shaded verandah outdoors with BBQ facilities
- Free onsite parking