Barossavilla Guest House is a country style hosted Bed & Breakfast, offering genuine Barossa hospitality.
Set on a peaceful 11 acre property, with an outlook to the Barossa Ranges, there is plenty of space to explore and wander.
Centrally located in the Barossa Valley, surrounded by vineyards, and on the outskirts of Tanunda, there are garden and/or vineyard views from every room.
This ideally situated property is just a 5 minute drive from the main street of Tanunda.
- 4 large and secure bedrooms
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Guest lounge/dining room with TV/DVD player
- Tranquil setting with lovely views
- Two large & modern shared guest bathrooms
- (2nd guest bathroom is wheelchair accessible)
- Separate shared guest toilets
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- In room and household heating/cooling
- Piano, air hockey, table tennis, foosball & board games available
- Extensive back-yard with children’s play area
- Shaded verandah outdoors with BBQ facilities
- Port-a-cot available