Rectory Cottage is a luxuriously appointed, two-bedroom self-contained cottage adjacent to the Adelaide central business district. 15 Rose Terrace was built in 1900 as the pastor's residence and meeting room for the then next-door Baptist Church.
In 2004 the proprietor purchased The Old Rectory and set about restoring and renovating this delightful building. Part of the project involved building a brand new, fully self-contained two bedroom guest cottage with its own rear lane access, so that family and friends could easily come visit for extended periods. The proprietor has now decided to make this delightful facility available for other discerning Adelaide visitors.