Yondah Beach House really is the perfect coastal hideaway. Set on 150 secluded oceanfront acres on the wild southern coast of Yorke Peninsula in SA, this multi award-winning, architect-designed (and pet-friendly!) deluxe beach house is all about seclusion, space and simple elegance by the sea.
An easy 3 hour drive from Adelaide, Yondah offers guests a unique 'luxe-in-nature' experience complete with private sandy beaches, panoramic sea views, cliff top walks, a romantic open wood fire, rare native orchids, abundant bird life, resident fur seals, and pods of whales in winter.
Named ‘Best Deluxe Accommodation in Australia’ at the 2016 QANTAS Australian Tourism Awards, Yondah Beach House has also been inducted into the SA Tourism Awards Hall of Fame after winning 'Best Deluxe Accommodation in SA' for three consecutive years in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Prepare to be captivated! Yondah is the holiday destination that will have you talking for a year.
• Winner of multiple national and state tourism awards
• An easy 3 hour drive from Adelaide International Airport
• Exclusive use of whole 150 acre property including private beaches
• 3 deluxe bedrooms and 3 sparkling designer bathrooms
• Genuinely pet-friendly (yes, your dog is allowed inside!)