Established in 1904, Gawler Golf Club was a founding member of Golf SA (formerly South Australian Golf Union).
The course has undergone continual improvement and development over the past 100 years. It is now an 18-hole, par 72 (ACR 73), 6095 metre course located at Sandy Creek, at the entrance to the Barossa, just 50 minutes from the Adelaide central business district.
Thanks to our dedicated and professional team of grounds staff, the course is revered as having some of the best greens in the State, certainly outside of the metropolitan area. Our fairways are maintained year round to provide a lush and consistent playing surface. We also provide significant practice areas for members and visitors to hone their skills or to warm up prior to a round.
A fully licensed bar provides the opportunity to relax and enjoy our facilities pre, during and post round.
Our PGA Professional Golf Shop also caters for all your equipment and coaching needs.
Green fees vary - please refer to website for costs.