Port Pirie Regional Tourism And Arts Centre
The Regional Tourism and Arts Centre is a must for any visitor wishing to engage in a unique cultural experience, discover information on the secrets of the Port Pirie region and the Southern Flinders Ranges.
The multi-award winning and nationally accredited Visitor Information Centre is the outcome of a Port Pirie Regional Council initiative that involved the redevelopment of the former Port Pirie Railway Station.
The Centre combines outstanding attractions with specialised and personal service to visitors. These include:
- Visitor information
- Shakka the Great White Shark Exhibition
- Virtual Reality Shark Cage Dive Experience
- Free Wifi
- Port Pirie Regional Art Gallery
- Local produce and gift lines
- Pirie Rail Express Miniature Railway
- Pirie Model Railway
- Port Pirie and the Southern Flinders Ranges special events headquarters
- Women's Keepsake Garden
- 1.6 kilometre landscape Heritage Walk
- Stateliner Bus Terminal
- Coach, caravan and car parking.