Wiese's Horse Dip - Part of Historic Drive
Wiese's horse dip was built in 1931 by local landholders using timber from nearby buloke trees. Its main function was to control a parasitic itch in working horses (Clydesdales).
Horses were walked into the dip and, due to the horses' size; the operators bucketed and sponged the solution over the horses to complete the task.
Now part of the Bordertown, Cannawigra, Mundulla Historic Drive, five kilometres south of Bordertown.
Refer to the Tatiara Visitor Guide for more details.