See the full list of current tourism award winners and discover what makes them the best in their category.
2017 Australian tourism award winners
The Australian Tourism Awards recognise and promote excellent in tourism. The 2017 South Australian winners are:
2016 South Australian Tourism Awards winners
Aboriginal Cultural Tours' Quenten Agius - recipient of Qantas award for Excellence in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Tourism.
Commonwealth Bank Roof Climb Adelaide Oval was awarded best New Tourism Business.
- Excellence in Food Tourism - Barossa Valley Cheese Company
- Outstanding Contribution by an Individual - Deb Alexander
- South Australian Tourism Student of the Year - Stephanie Murgatroyd
- Tourism Education and Training - TAFE SA**
- South Australian Taxi Driver of the Year - Navjot Singh Randhawa & Karl Mibus x 2 trophies
- Premier's Award for Service Excellence - Adelaide Oval Tours and Museums
**Denotes Hall of Fame recipient