OOPS! It looks like some info we need is missing or incorrect. Please update the form and try again.
We're giving away one of four incredible South Australian holidays for two very lucky people. Each itinerary is worth $10,000 and has been specifically themed: Luxury, Adventure, Food and Wine and the Outback.
Simply enter your contact details above for your chance to win. The competition will run from 10 March - 14 May with the winner drawn on 15 May. Good luck! Read the fulls terms and conditions here. Unfortunately competition is not valid for NT or ACT residents.
Now, the itineraries!
Itinerary one: Food and Wine Getaway
The Lane Vineyard, Hahndorf.
• Return flights for two from your nearest major capital city (excluding Darwin and Canberra) to Adelaide. Pick up hire car.
• Check in to The Vineyard Retreat, McLaren Vale before being wined and dined at a local restaurant for dinner.
• Enjoy a 30-minute scenic helicopter tour over McLaren Vale with Helivista. Recharge over lunch at a local winery.
• Discover the region’s many cellar doors before retreating back to your sanctuary at The Vineyard Retreat where your personal chef will cook dinner for you.
• Spend the morning as you please (breakfast included in the room) before driving to The Lane Winery in the Adelaide Hills for lunch.
• Continue on and check in to The Louise in the Barossa Valley – your home away from home for the next two nights before enjoying dinner at FermentAsian.
• After breakfast make your way to Hentley Farm for their Du Jour lunch and spend the afternoon on a luxury tour with Two Hands on their flagship vineyard experience. Unwind back at The Louise with dinner at their Appelation restaurant.
• An early morning awaits with a hot air balloon ride over the Barossa with Barossa Valley Ballooning. Enjoy your last day in the Barossa before departing Adelaide. Your afternoon will include lunch at the Maggie Beer Farm Shop.
Itinerary two: Outback Getaway
Ikara Safari Camp, Flinders Ranges.
• Return flights for two from your nearest major capital city (excluding Darwin and Canberra) to Adelaide. Pick up hire car at Adelaide airport before setting off for the Flinders Ranges.
• Check in to your Ikara Safari tent at Wilpena Pound Resort and recharge over dinner at the resort.
• After breakfast, take a scenic flight over Lake Eyre and visit the town, William Creek, for lunch with a population of just 10. Return via the beautiful Painted Hills, the Breakaway Country, the Andamooka opal fields and Lake Torrens. Return to Wipena Pound to watch the sun go down with an Aboriginal elder on a sunset tour. Enjoy a relaxing dinner at the resort.
• Begin the morning with a 45 minute helicopter ride over Wilpena Pound before departing for Arkaba.
• For the next two nights, enjoy all Arkaba has to offer with their inclusive package including chef prepared meals, beverages, 4WD tours, guided bush walks.
• Night two at Arkaba.
• Return to Adelaide before flying home.
Itinerary three: Luxury Getaway
Southern Ocean Lodge, Kangaroo Island.
• Return flights for two from your nearest major capital city (excluding Darwin and Canberra) to Adelaide. Continue your journey by flying to Kangaroo Island where your chauffeured transport will be waiting to take you to Southern Ocean Lodge.
• Over the next two days, live the life of luxury in one of Australia’s most luxurious lodges. Get up close and personal with nature and Kangaroo Island’s wildlife on private tours exclusive to Southern Ocean Lodge guests including Seal Bay, Remarkable Rocks, Admiral’s Arch and Kangas and Canapes. All your meals and beverages are included in the Southern Ocean Lodge experience in an exclusive experience only very few get to experience.
Day 3 - 4
• On your third day, fly back to Adelaide and check into the Mayfair Hotel for two nights.
• Enjoy Adelaide over the course of two days. Dine in two of Adelaide’s most loved restaurants: The Mayflower Hotel and Sean’s Kitchen.
• Depart from Adelaide airport.
Itinerary four: Adventure getaway
Seal Cove, Port Lincoln.
• Return flights for two from your nearest major capital city (excluding Darwin and Canberra) to Adelaide. Catch your connecting flight to Port Lincoln and pick up your hire car at the airport.
• Have dinner at the Port Lincoln Hotel before checking into Tanonga Valley Eco Luxury villa “The Ridge”.
• Commence your cage diving experience with Calypso Star Charters.
• Before heading home, enjoy dinner at 1802 Oyster Bar and Bistro or another location of your choice.
• Return the hire car and fly from Port Lincoln to Adelaide airport before jetting off on your next adventure into the Flinders Ranges.
• From Adelaide airport you’ll fly to Wilpena Pound Resort and check in to your Ikara Safari tent. Rest up after dinner in the quiet and peaceful outback.
• After breakfast, take a scenic flight over Lake Eyre and visit the town, William Creek, for lunch with a population of just 10. Return via the beautiful Painted Hills, the Breakaway Country, the Andamooka opal fields and Lake Torrens. Return to Wilpena Pound to watch the sun go down with an Aboriginal elder on the sunset tour. Enjoy a relaxing dinner at the resort before retiring to your Ikara safari tent.
• Depart the Flinders Ranges by plane which will take you back to Adelaide airport to connect you to your onward flight home.