Experience the best of South Australia - Student Tours to SA
Customise your students experience and choose from one or more iconic locations in South Australia with options that can include
- the mighty River Murray including kayaking, swimming and fishing, understanding Aboriginal and colonial history and what makes a river system healthy, as well as simply soaking in the tranquil grandeur of the great limestone cliffs from our base at Ankara campsite, located on the banks of this mighty river.
- Aboriginal Studies with fantastic hands on experiences alongside our indigenous instructors. This tour shares knowledge about country and Kaurna culture, a bush tucker walk in adjoining Aldinga Scrub, making wadli shelters, cooking and eating fish baked in clay in a campfire.
- Surfing and Aquatics at one of several sites on the beautiful Fleurieu Penninsula
- Wet & Wild at iconic Victor Harbor during the whale season from May to October
- Bushwalking and camping at various sites including the Heysen Trail