Outback Guided Tour | Nonning StationPrice from $810
Take the opportunity to travel through Nonning Station a one-million-acre property in the East Gawler Rangers which borders Lake Gardner. The four-wheel-driving will be easy to moderate covering different terrains from sandy to rocky maybe some mud depending on the weather. This is an opportunity for us to help you become “Australia Ready”.
If you’re after an adventure by an experienced guide, and want to learn skills along the way, this trip is for you. So, don’t hesitate as positions will fill quickly.
Nonning Station is privately owned and is not opened to the public.
· A four-wheel drive (own or hire)
· Semi-Offroad caravan and campers are welcome
· Advise a pre-trip inspection on your vehicle by a qualified mechanic prior to the trip. Due to the remote area, there is limited services, so we want you to be safe.
· Bring your own food, water & gear for the duration of the trip
· Full fuel tank leaving Port Augusta
· Recoveries provided and/or assisted by ORTA if required
· Handheld UHF radio can be loaned upon request