2018 Screen Makers Conference & Marketplace
The Screen Makers Conference & Marketplace, presented by the Media Resource Centre, is back for a fourth year running in 2018.
If you're a writer, director, producer or creative, join us for an impressive line-up of speakers, panel sessions, masterclasses, roundtables, one-on-one pitching opportunities and formal networking events.
The Screen Makers Conference is your chance to:
- gather relevant and vital industry intelligence
- gain exposure to the national marketplace, and pitch your project one-on-one
- form collaborations with fellow content creators
- discover new trends and opportunities
- develop your professional skills in a supportive environment
- identify career pathways, and learn how to accelerate a career in an ever-changing landscape, and
- enjoy an inclusive atmosphere, welcoming practitioners working in all screens (film, television, documentary, online) and disciplines (producers, directors, writers).
Broadcasters, distributors, international sales agents and representatives from Foxtel, ABC, SBS, Matchbox Pictures, XYZ, Start VR, Madman, Australian Directors Guild, AFTRS, Screen Australia and the South Australian Film Corporation will be at Screen Makers Conference 2018, as well as leading production companies keen to connect with industry talent.