Cellar Door Fest 2021
Next Occurrence : 05 Feb 2021
Cellar Door Fest - Adelaide’s favourite food and drink festival – returns to the Adelaide Convention Centre, 5 – 7 February, 2021. Meet, taste and discover the best of SA as a delicious mix of wineries, distilleries and food producers from across the State descend on the heart of Adelaide for three days of gourmet fun.
In addition to tastings, exciting 2021 Festival features include:
• Fabulous long table dining, including ‘Gin & Tapas’ – the ultimate summer dining experience; an exquisite Henschke Sunday Lunch;
• Cheesy goodness in ‘The Fromagerie’, featuring SA’s finest cheese producers & delicious masterclasses (think cheese with gin, sparkling, cider, chocolate, and wine!)
• The Great Wine Capitals Discovery Space offering wine conversation and exclusive masterclasses with Yalumba, Kimbolton, Howard Vineyard, Islander Estate Vineyard, Penfolds and Hentley Farm
• A Bushfire Relief Market, supporting Adelaide Hills and Kangaroo Island producers on their continuing road to recovery
• Free cooking demonstrations in Jessie’s Kitchen
Cellar Door Fest is committed to delivering a fun, COVID Safe Festival. While the event may look a little different in 2021 with COVID Safe measures in place, it will still offer everything you love about the Festival with more than 100 of SA’s leading food + drink producers in attendance.
Strictly limited tickets are available. To view the full Festival program or to book, visit www.cellardoorfestival.com.