Rooftop Gardens and Green Walls
Next Occurrence : Thu 26th May 2022
No matter how small your living space is, it is a fundamental requirement of wellbeing to connect with nature’s green spaces and living things.
As suburban blocks become smaller and cities grow upwards, we need to think more creatively about how to connect with nature and plants in small spaces at home and work.
So if you've got an outside wall you'd like to turn into a living, green feature, or a rooftop ready for renovating, read on!
Green walls and rooftop gardens are great ways to grow food, beautify properties, cool buildings and provide habitat for wildlife - and therefore enhance wellbeing.
Whether you're a home gardener or a professional landscape designer working on commercial spaces, our Rooftop Gardens and Green Walls workshop will give you:
🌿 excellent advice
💡 new ideas and
🗺️ a blueprint to make the most of your outside spaces, no matter the size.
- Consider structural issues to accommodate rooftops and green-walls
- Explore the challenges of weight, water, drainage and access
- Consider the interface between your building and garden
- Explore how plants can influence your home energy footprint
- Discover how plants can enhance your wellbeing in small spaces such as rooftops, green walls, balconies, and tight narrow spaces.