Whole Life Expo - Adelaide Health & Wellbeing Festival
Next Occurrence : 05 Oct 2019
Sat 5 & Sun 6 October 2019 at Adelaide Showground.
This is the Adelaide Festival not to be missed, bringing together yoga and meditation instructors, musicians, speakers, and wellness-lovers into a huge celebration of mindful living.
Try a yoga or meditation classes you most likely have never heard of from local and international teachers, attend a workshop on personal growth and be introduced to new holistic and healing practices while trying nourishing herbal tonics.
It’s also an opportunity to feel a part of a community of like-minded souls while connecting deeply to yourself and to others.
Here are some of the FREE Festival Features you won’t want to miss:
• LIVE stage - conscious and sacred music, dynamic dance and more.
• FREE Seminars & Workshops - new and interesting approaches to personal and spiritual wellbeing.
• The Wellbeing Zone - health, nutrition, yoga.
• The Mantra & Meditation Temple - meditation classes and Kirtan.
• The Massage SPA - free shoulder, neck or head massage.
• The Kidz PLAYHOUSE - drawing, painting, face painting.
• The Whole Food Court - nutritious food, drinks and great coffee.
• The Holistic Marketplace - showcasing 300+ holistic exhibitors.
Access With Assistance for the Disabled
Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
Disabled access available, contact operator for details
Internet Access Point