Women's Learn to Sail Session!Price from $160
Always wanted to learn to sail but never had the chance? Well here it is! Enliven is partnering with the Adelaide Sailing Club to bring you Women's Learn to Sail Sessions!
This is for you if:
- You're a gal aged 14-100
- You want to learn the basics of sailing
- You are keen for a fun day of connecting with other women outdoors!
- You like collecting memories
- You love local adventures
- You're not afraid to get wet!
After this 3hour experience, you will leave with:
- Basic Dingy sailing knowledge and skills (sorry, they're not super yachts!)
- New friendships with other local adventurous women!
- Feeling ENLIVENED from the outdoor exercise and potentially getting wet!
- Access to the dingys and all required sailing equipment (including life jackets)
- Two qualified female sailing instructors, Maddy Salter (ASC Sailing School and membership manager) and Rose O'Donnell (2021 SA sailing coach of the year).
- Delicious refreshments after your lesson.
- Herbal Tea on arrival
- Hand Sanitiser
- Photos of the session
- A cosy towel to use afterwards
- any equipment you have hired as an extra