The Ghan Expedition - Darwin to AdelaidePrice from $2999
4 DAYS | 3 NIGHTS:
A unique and epic experience, explore the wonders of Australia’s vast interior with one of the world’s most renowned rail journeys – The Ghan Expedition from Darwin to Adelaide.
Beginning in Darwin, this four day, three night, 2979km all-inclusive journey will take you to some of the most remote and captivating parts of Australia in style and comfort. Operating April to October, your adventure through the country’s vast, varied, and captivating interior will leave you speechless. It’s the ultimate Australian outback experience.
HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS:
- 4 days/3 nights aboard The Ghan Expedition Darwin to Adelaide
- All-inclusive meals, fine wines, and beverages
- A regionally-inspired menu paired with a selection of local wines
- Off train experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs, and Coober Pedy
- A spectacular dinner under the stars at the historic Telegraph Station
- Your choice between Nitmiluk Gorge’s powerful natural wonders and rich Indigenous culture, or a glimpse authentic outback life with a horse and working dog demonstration
- Venture into the underground opal mining town of Coober Pedy
Adventure and Outdoors Tours
Cultural and Theme Tours
Food and Wine Tours
Nature and wildlife
Walking and Biking Tours
Disabled access available contact operator for details
2999 to $
From prices are per person based on an Advance Purchase fare for travel in a Gold Service Twin Cabin during the Shoulder Season. To prices based on Everyday fares, Gold Twin Cabin during high season. All pricing subject to change. Platinum & Gold Single pricing available on request.