6 Day Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Adventure TourPrice from $940
Discover the spectacular escarpments, gorges and forests of the 540-million-year-old Flinders Ranges. Travel to the wildly beautiful Eyre Peninsula—unquestionably one of Australia’s best-kept secrets. This region is famed for its amazing coastline and some of the planet’s best aquatic wildlife experiences. Have once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to swim with wild sea lions and dolphins, and come face-to-face with a great white shark.
If that’s not enough adventure, you’ll also be hiking in beautiful national parks, learning to surf and sandboarding on massive dunes. At night you’ll sleep under the stars of the Southern Skies and share campfire stories with your new mates. Let our local expert guides show you all the highlights of the region and some hidden gems too.
• Explore the Southern Flinders Ranges – Alligator and Warren Gorges
• Learn-to-surf lesson and sandboarding adventure
• Feel inspired after hikes that will leave you speechless
• Koalas and native wildlife at Mikkira Station
• Spectacular coastal scenery of the Eyre Peninsula
• Swim with playful wild sea lions and magical bottlenose dolphins (OE)
• Come face to face with a majestic great white shark (OE)
940 to $
Two optional extras Swim with sea lions and dolphins $180 Great White Shark experiences from $389 to $532 depending on operator
Adventure and Outdoors Tours
Nature and wildlife
Land - Motorised
Water - Motorised