6 Day Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Camping AdventurePrice from $940
This 6-day tour from Adelaide explores two of South Australia’s most pristine wilderness areas while immersing you in nature, adventure and culture. Discover the spectacular escarpments, gorges and forests of the 540-million-year-old Flinders Ranges, before travelling to the wildly beautiful Eyre Peninsula.
Have the once in a life time opportunity to swim with wild sealions & dolphins and shark cage dive with great whites in Port Lincoln. If that’s not enough adventure you’ll also be hiking in beautiful national parks, learning to surf and sandboarding on massive dunes.
• Southern Flinders Ranges – Alligator & Warren Gorges
• Dutchmans Stern hike
• Learn to surf lesson & sandboarding adventure
• Koala’s and native wildlife at Mikkira Station
• Spectacular coastal scenery of the Eyre Peninsula
• Swim with wild Sea Lions & Dolphins (OE)
• Shark Cage Dive with Great Whites (OE)
940 to $
Derived from 1 person rate. Tour includes everything except the Swim with sea lions and shark cage dive which are optional extras
Adventure and Outdoors Tours
Nature and wildlife
Land - Motorised
Water - Motorised