6 Day Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Adventure TourPrice from $1295
This 6-day adventure tour from Adelaide immerses you in two of South Australia's most pristine wilderness regions. Discover the spectacular escarpments, gorges, forests, and rich cultural history of the 540-million-year-old Flinders Ranges. This recognised National Landscape will leave you inspired and wanting more. Travel to the beautiful Eyre Peninsula, famed for its fantastic coastline and aquatic wildlife experiences. Have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to swim with wild sea lions and dolphins and come face-to-face with a great white shark.
Participate in koala conservation work at Mikkira Station, giving you a sense of purpose on your journey.
• Explore otherworldly Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park
• Learn Indigenous culture during a Welcome to Country at Wilpena Pound
• See abundant native wildlife from the land, sea and sky
• Volunteering at a koala conservation project
• Hang 10 on a learn-to-surf lesson
• Embark on hikes that will leave you inspired and speechless
• Soak up the serenity as you travel by ferry across the Spencer Gulf
• Taste the worlds best oysters on a Coffin Bay Oyster Farm Tour (OE)
• Swim with playful wild sea and come face to face with a white shark (OE)