7 DAYS | 6 NIGHTS:
If you are a lover of fine food and wine, then South Australia should be on your hit list. This flavour-filled state has the perfect combination of climates, soils and topography to produce some of the world’s most sought-after wines and gastronomic delights.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Adelaide, including breakfast daily
- The Iconic Penfolds Experience tour, including a three-course lunch with matching wines
- 1 day Northern Barossa Valley Voyager tour including tastings and lunch
- Transfer from hotel to Adelaide Parklands Terminal
- 2 nights aboard The Ghan, Adelaide to Darwin, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in Marla, Alice Springs and Katherine
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 2 dinners