1 Day Coffin Bay TourPrice from $229
The Eyre Peninsula is synonymous with turquoise oceans, pristine pockets of coastal wilderness and abundant local seafood. The region's Pacific oysters are considered among the best in the world and are the focal point of your Port Lincoln tour. From untouched, sandy beaches to oceans framed by rugged cliffs, take in the Eyre Peninsula's coastal environment, then cruise to a working oyster farm to sample oysters just plucked from the pure waters of Coffin Bay. Back on land, wine and dine as you sample the Eyre Peninsula's signature seafood and local wines. Along the way, you'll get to know the local producers and understand the community and landscape through the eyes of those who know it best.
• Engage in the ‘Experience Coffin Bay’ personalised Oyster Lease Cruise
• Explore Coffin Bay National Park and its footprint-free beaches
• Feast on a delicious lunch at 1802 Oyster Bar & Restaurant
• Visit beautiful Boston Bay Wines for tastings
• See native wildlife in its environment
• Enjoy entertaining commentary from our local and passionate guide