1 Day Coffin Bay TourPrice from $179
Coffin Bay is Australia’s premier oyster growing destination and this day tour from Port Lincoln combines the best local produce and freshest seafood, with stunning coastal scenery. This part of South Australia is famed for its pure, clear waters and pristine landscape. From rugged cliffs to white sandy beaches, you won’t be able to put your camera away. But it’s your taste buds that are in for a real treat today.
Jump onboard a cruise with ‘Pure Coffin Bay Oysters’ to taste their world-famous oysters, plucked straight from the lease. Enjoy a delectable lunch and later, sip on a sustainably brewed beer at the Eyre Peninsula’s first craft brewery.
Meet the local characters that make our region so special during some fabulous ‘meet the maker’ experiences, and feel inspired as your local guide shares his knowledge and passion with you.
• Engage in the ‘Pure Coffin Bay Oysters’ personalised Oyster Lease Cruise
• Explore Coffin Bay National Park and its footprint-free beaches
• Feast on a delicious lunch at 1802 Oyster Bar & Restaurant
• Visit Beer Garden Brewing to taste their signature Eyre Peninsula Ale
• See native wildlife in its environment
179 to $
Rates valid 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2022 Small Group (max 20) $179pp Private (2-7 pax) $375pp Single Traveller $675