1 Day Port Lincoln Tour - Tasting EyrePrice from $99
Combining food, wildlife and spectacular scenery, this 1-day tour of Australia’s seafood capital Port Lincoln, truly showcases the regions diverse range of experiences. Sit back and enjoy the entertaining commentary from your local guide as you travel along some of South Australia’s most scenic coastline. From secluded white sandy beaches to rugged cliffs, you won’t be able to put your camera away.
Your taste buds are also in for a treat as you enjoy a fresh seafood lunch at the award-winning Fresh Fish Place and visit picturesque Boston Bay Wines for tastings. Nature lovers will be thrilled by the koalas at Mikkira Station and other up close and personal wildlife encounters on offer. The Eyre Peninsula is guaranteed to leave you breathless, inspired and wondering why you hadn’t come sooner.
• Discover the spectacular coastal scenery of the Eyre Peninsula
• Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch at the Fresh Fish Place
• Sample wine whilst taking in stunning scenery at Boston Bay Wines
• Meet the wild koalas of Mikkira Station and get that perfect photo
• Enjoy up close wildlife encounters at Glen Forrest Tourist Park
• Relax and enjoy entertaining commentary from our passionate guide
99 to $
$129 Adults $99 Children 12 or under $360 for private charters (min 2 pax)
Cultural and Theme Tours
Food and Wine Tours
Nature and wildlife
Land - Motorised