1 Day Port Lincoln Tour - Tasting EyrePrice from $169
Combining local produce, wildlife and spectacular scenery, this 1-day tour of Australia’s seafood capital Port Lincoln truly showcases the regions diverse range of experiences. Sit back and enjoy the entertaining commentary from your local guide as you travel along some of South Australia’s most scenic coastline. From secluded white sandy beaches to rugged cliffs, you won’t be able to put your camera away.
Your taste buds are in for a treat as you enjoy a fresh seafood lunch at the award-winning Fresh Fish Place, and visit Lincoln Estate for wine tastings. Nature lovers will be thrilled by close encounters with wildlife, including the wild koalas at Mikkira Station. The Eyre Peninsula is guaranteed to leave you breathless, inspired and wondering why you hadn’t come sooner.
• Discover the spectacular coastal scenery of the Eyre Peninsula
• Enjoy a seafood lunch at the Fresh Fish Place and wine tasting at Lincoln Estate Wines
• Wander around historic Mikkira Station - home to 150 wild koalas
• Learn about the history of Port Lincoln and meet some of the local characters
• Relax and enjoy entertaining commentary from our passionate guide