3 Day Whale Watching TourPrice from $2125
The Head of Bight is renowned as one of Australia’s most spectacular whale watching sites. With the backdrop of the spectacular Bunda Cliffs, pristine beaches and accessible viewing platforms, the Head of Bight offers a unique opportunity to view up to 120 Southern Right Whales as they frolic in the waters of the Great Australian Bight Marine Park.
Take to the ocean on a 2-hour Whale Watching and Wildlife Cruise off Point Fowler. Set among the stunning beauty of rugged cliffs and sand dunes, you’ll have the opportunity to spot whales, dolphins, sea lions, NZ fur seals and Little Penguins.
Get another perspective, taking to the skies on a scenic flight over the Head of Bight and the Nullarbor. Enjoy a four-wheel driving adventure, explore stunning national parks and discover an iconic outback roadhouse on the Nullarbor.
· See up to 120 Southern Right whales at stunning Head of Bight
· Enjoy a wildlife cruise in the Great Australian Bight Marine Park
· Feast on the premium produce of ‘Australia’s Seafood Frontier’
· Experience the vast outback and wilderness of The Nullarbor Plain
· Get your heart racing on a four-wheel driving adventure