3 Day Whale Watching TourPrice from $2295
This bucket list tour from Adelaide allows you to discover this part of Australia's extraordinary scenery and wildlife while indulging in delicious local produce from 'Australia's Seafood Frontier' – The Eyre Peninsula.
The Head of Bight is renowned as one of Australia's most spectacular whale watching sites. With the backdrop of the spectacular Bunda Cliffs, pristine beaches and accessible viewing platforms, the Head of Bight offers a unique opportunity to view up to 120 Southern Right Whales as they frolic in the waters of the Great Australian Bight Marine Park.
· See up to 120 Southern Right whales at stunning Head of Bight
· Enjoy a wildlife cruise in the Great Australian Bight Marine Park
· Learn to shuck fresh Pacific Oysters on the Smoky Bay Oyster Tour
· Learn some cooking tips during a seafood cooking masterclass
· Feast on the premium produce of 'Australia's Seafood Frontier'
· Experience the vast outback and wilderness of The Nullarbor Plain
· Walk along the stunning and footprint-free beaches of the Eyre Peninsula
· Scenic flight over the Great Australian Bight to spot more whales (OE)