Barossa Wine School Level 1 Certification class
Next Occurrence : 01 Nov 2019
Do you want to learn more about Barossa wines? Why not join us as our wine ambassador takes you on a two hour, fun and informative Barossa Wine School class.
You will taste your way through six to eight Barossa wines and learn the:
* History, geography and climate of the Barossa – why these specific factors make such globally awarded and appreciated wines.
* Differences between the two distinct sub regions of the Barossa – Barossa Valley and Eden Valley. And why these regions continually produce different quality and award winning styles of Barossa wines.
* Barossa production key facts – and who doesn’t like a few facts!
* The strict guidelines that ensure the legacy of the region such as our Barossa Chapters including what is certified as a Barossa Old Vine, what is classed as Rare & Distinguished and some fun dirt facts on Barossa Grounds.
* Key wine styles currently produced and grape varieties grown.
At Barossa tasting platter is included to help cleanse your palate throughout the class. If you choose, you may then undertake a short multiple choice examination and if successfully passed you will awarded a certificate titling you – Barossa Wine Enthusiast.
120.00 to $
A Barossa tasting platter is also included to help cleanse your palate throughout the tasting. If you choose, you may then undertake a short multiple choice examination and if successfully passed by 70% or above, you will be gifted with a printed certificate titling you – Barossa Enthusiast.
Access With Assistance for the Disabled
Disabled access available, contact operator for details