Taste Eden Valley Spring Wine Festival
Next Occurrence : 04 Oct 2019
Celebrate the glory of Eden Valley wines at the 2019 Taste Eden Valley Spring Wine Festival.
This is a truly unique opportunity for wine lovers to immerse themselves in one of the largest portfolios of single vineyard wines, from Barossa's beautiful high country - Eden Valley.
* Showcasing 80+ Wines – aged and current releases, red, white, sweet, dry & fortified
* Meet the maker wine master classes
* Winemakers on hand to chat and talk about the region and wines on offer
* Food and Wine by the glass available for purchase
* Live music
* market stall holders from the region to offer non wine purchases
Taste Eden Valley is a collaborative cellar door bringing together a unique group of family owned wineries, producing handmade wines of the highest quality from small, rare vineyards. More than just a cellar door, Taste Eden Valley offers a chance to learn about the Barossa high country and the region's distinctive wines and the people who make them.
Meet the producers, sample the wines, kick back and relax in the majestic Angaston Town Hall.
45.00 to $
One day pass $45.00 Two day pass $55.00 Children under 18 free
Access With Assistance for the Disabled
Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
Internet Access Point