The most unique bush camping on the Eyre Peninsula! Camp Coodlie is set among native bushland two kilometres from the central accommodation and reception, so if it's peace and quiet you're after you'll find it here.
Camp Coodlie has been created with sustainability at the forefront of our minds using local recycled materials to build some of the camping creature comforts to ensure you have a happy and memorable experience. We are also pet-friendly so bring your four-legged friend for the journey.
Facilities of the campground include;
• Swag huts nestled among the bushland for those who want to camp bushman style with a twist
• All bush camping sites all have privacy
• Showers – eco-friendly, bucket system showers with hot water (a very cool experience!)
• Eco designed compost toilets
• Communal fire pit great for socialising (not available in fire ban season)
• Camp kitchen with cooktops and even an oven
• Gas barbecues
• Purpose-built shelter and Seating for 100 people
• Private functions also have access to the camp kitchen utensils (cutlery, plates, cups, - everything needed to satisfy 100 people
• Access to Mount Camel beach and Talia Caves is only a five-minute drive