Skip to content

Overview

This is the site where the first permanent settlers arrived into Port Lincoln. It was the Abeona that arrived at this location on March 19, 1839. Two ships closely followed the Abeona, these being the Dorset and Porter, bringing the new resident population to approximately 150 people.

There is a permanent fresh water spring at this location, which was heavily relied upon by the new settlers and the Aboriginal people.

Price

Free

Features

  • Entity Facility

    Carpark
    Family Friendly
    Lookouts
    Pet Friendly - Enquire
    Picnic Area