1-Day Port Lincoln & Coffin Bay Private Luxury TourPrice from $1135
A day in the Eyre Peninsula is best spent with your toes in the sand and a freshly plucked oyster in hand. Here, pristine oceans are framed by untamed coastal wilderness and offer some of the world's most sought-after seafood. Best sampled straight from the source, savour the sights and tastes of the Eyre Peninsula on this exclusive private day tour from Adelaide. Then you will understand why the Eyre Peninsula has been dubbed the seafood capital of Australia. Wander along deserted beaches, sample seafood sourced from the surrounding waters, encounter abundant wildlife and get to know the locals who call this wild land home.
• Immersive oyster lease tour and tasting with Experience Coffin Bay
• Roam pristine beaches in Coffin Bay National Park
• Exclusive private lunch at 1802 Oyster Bar & Restaurant
• Encounter koalas and iconic Australian wildlife in the wild
• Sample local wines sitting by the sea
• Unearth the real Eyre Peninsula with your expert local guide