Port Lincoln Day Tour - Tasting EyrePrice from $129
Combining food, wildlife and spectacular scenery, this 1-day tour of Australia’s seafood capitol Port Lincoln highlights the best of the destination, showcasing the Eyre Peninsula’s diverse range of experiences. From up close and personal wildlife encounters, to sampling local seafood and wine, all the while enjoying the spectacular coastal scenery of the region with your local guide. The Eyre Peninsula is guaranteed to leave you breathless, fascinated, inspired, and wondering why you hadn’t come sooner.
• Lincoln National Park
• Whalers Way Coastal Drive
• Wild Koalas at Mikkira Station
• Delicious seafood lunch at the Fresh Fish Place
• Boston Bay Winery
• Wildlife encounters at Glen Forrest Tourist Park
• Commentary from our local and passionate guide
This tour is also available as a private charter on request.
129 to $
$129 Adults $360 for private charters
Food and Wine Tours
Nature and wildlife
Land - Motorised