Coffin Bay Day Tour - A Taste of Coffin BayPrice from $159
Coffin Bay is Australia’s premier oyster growing destination and this day tour from Port Lincoln combines the best local produce, meet the maker experiences, stunning coastal scenery and wildlife, giving you a real ‘taste’ of the region with your expert local guide.
Walk footprint free white sandy beaches before heading out onto the crystal-clear waters of Coffin Bay with ‘Pure Coffin Bay Oysters’ to learn about how their delicious oysters are farmed. Taste the worlds most recognised and freshest oysters straight form the oyster lease, that you have learnt to shuck yourself.
• Explore Coffin Bay National Park and its footprint free beaches
• Engage in the ‘Pure Coffin Bay Oysters’ personalised Oyster Lease Tour and Tastings
• Feast on a delicious fresh seafood lunch at 1802 Oyster Bar
• See native wildlife in its own environment
• Visit Beer Garden Brewing and taste their signature Eyre Peninsula Ale
• Commentary from our local and passionate guide
159 to $
$159 adult $129 Child $415pp private tour
Cruises, Sailing and Water Tours
Food and Wine Tours
Nature and wildlife
Land - Motorised
Access With Assistance for the Disabled
Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.