Kangaroo Island Connect
Kangaroo Island Connect operates the fast ferry connecting you between Cape Jervis and Kangaroo Island.
Getting to Kangaroo Island is more accessible with kic
• more affordable
• faster (30 minutes)
• easier & more comfortable
Sailings run each morning and evening between Penneshaw and Cape Jervis.
The kic vessel is highly seaworthy with passengers seated aft (seasickness less likely) in coach-touring seating for added comfort.
Three cabins available:
• Kids’ fun cabin in the port hull
• Snoozing/quiet cabin on beanbags in the starboard hull
• Main cabin for social chatterers and holiday-makers
• In calm weather, passengers can go onto the forward deck to enjoy the view & dolphin watching!
Dogs and cats are allowed on the outside aft deck free of charge.
Bicycles & surfboards are allowed as extra luggage depending on space availability – please check when booking.
Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
Internet Access Point