Royal Circus and Customs House in RobePrice from $2.00
The Royal Circus is a roundabout encircling a small sand hill and was a focal point for the original planned government town of Robe. It was also used by bullock drays throughout Robe's days as a busy port. The Customs House was built in 1863 and used for 25 years as a Customs House and office of Harbour Master and Receiver of Wrecks for the south east coast as far as the Victorian border. It now houses the Maritime Museum.
The Flagstaff was erected when Governor Frederick Holt Robe and Surveyor Thomas Burr took the first theodolite bearings for the town in 1846.
From $ 2.00 to $ 2.00
Caravan / Camper Trailer / Campervan Sites / Campsites
Food and Refreshments
Pet Friendly - Enquire
Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
Visitor Information Centre National Accreditation
Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
Visitor Information Centre