Murray River National Park - Bike Ride
You’re invited to celebrate Murray River National Park this September.
Enjoy a bike ride in Murray River National Park. See the Park as you have never seen it before, winding through areas not accessible by vehicles. There are two levels of ride on offer: 20km track for experienced or fit riders, and a 10km track for inexperienced riders and children.
What to bring:
• your bike – needs to be in full working order, bring spare tube/repair kit
• bike helmet
• closed toe shoes
• comfortable clothing suitable for bike riding
• warm, long-sleeve top for stops or if the weather is cool
• sun hat or cap
• sun glasses
• sunscreen and insect repellent
• minimum 1 litre of water and a snack
Meeting point: meet in the Berri Senior Citizens Hall car park, corner of Crawford Terrace and Draper Road.
Access With Assistance for the Disabled
Disabled access available, contact operator for details