Moonta Mines Uniting Church
The Moonta Mines Uniting Church (previously Methodist Church) is open to visitors by gold coin donation.
The Church was built during the copper mining boom in the area in 1865; originally it seated 750 people but the addition of a gallery in 1872 increased this to 1250 people. In 1888 a large, beautiful Pipe Organ was installed and is still in use today.
The Church has a service each Sunday at 11.00 am, that everyone is welcome to attend