Reef Encounters Fishing Charters Deep Sea Fishing CharterPrice from $250
The Reef Encounters Experience:
• safe and professional access to rarely visited islands, deep offshore fishing locations and best deep sea fishing spots.
• deep water reef fishing in 25 - 100m.
• distant offshore areas generally inaccessible to smaller recreational fishing vessels.
• iconic and trophy species such as Samsonfish, Yellowtail Kingfish, Southern Bluefin Tuna.
• multi-award winning South Australian fishing charter.
• tourism accredited business since 2014.
• family friendly fishing charter, individuals and groups welcome.
• longest full-time fishing charter in the Marion Bay area.
• primarily operates out of Pondalowie Bay, Innes National Park.
• hassle-free charter accommodation that is owned and managed by Reef Encounters.
• DPI Game Fish Tagging Program participation.
• highly experienced staff with deckhand onboard.
• clients keep their own catch.
• standby list available and the ability to register interest in upcoming tours and charters
• exciting sightseeing opportunities to view impressive wildlife, marine life and panoramic views while onboard the charter boat.
• celebrating over 23 years of transporting people to some of South Australia’s best deep-sea fishing locations
• opportunity with Marion Bay Ocean Safari to undertake coastal cruises and wildlife experiences.