How to Enter
To enter the South Australian Tourism Commission MasterChef 2018 Competition (the "Competition") simply go to http://www.adelaide.co.nz/win and complete the entry form.
There is ONE (1) prize to be won (the "Prize"). The Prize consists of the following for the Prize winner ("Winner") and ONE (1) travel companion of the Winner ("Companion"):
• travel flying Air New Zealand Economy class "The Works" from Auckland to Adelaide return (including domestic New Zealand connections from Wellington or Christchurch, if required);
• Two tickets to a special Masterclass experience with Gary Mehigan in the Adelaide Hills on 15 December 2018
• Two nights’ accommodation at the Pullman Hotel in Adelaide, including breakfast
• Two nights’ accommodation at Mount Lofty House in the Adelaide Hills
• An Adelaide Oval Roofclimb experience for two people
• Segway Sensation Adelaide Riverbank experience for two people
• All lunch and dinners (excluding alcohol) to the value of A$1,300
• All transfers and touring to the value of A$1,800
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry in the Competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years and over only. Employees of Sugar & Partners, TBWA, MBM and South Australian Tourism Commission and their agencies are not eligible to enter. Ineligible entries will be deemed invalid.
2. The opening date for entries for the Competition is 12 August 2018. The closing date for entries for the Competition is midnight on Saturday 15 September 2018.
3. The Winner will be decided by random draw held between [17 September 2018] and [21 September 2018], with ONE (1) Prize winner in total drawn. The Winner will be contacted by South Australian Tourism Commission via email using the contact address(es) submitted on the Winner's entry form. Where the Winner cannot be contacted by email after three attempts South Australian Tourism Commission will select another winner.
4. The South Australian Travel Commission's decision is final, and no correspondence in relation to the Competition or the selection of the Winner will be entered into.
5. The Winner must state their desired travel dates within 4 weeks of notification of winning the Prize to ensure the maximum chance of availability of the Prize package. Proposed departure date and tickets are non-changeable once issued and are subject to the Block Out Periods referred to in clause 10 below.
6. Travel is on Air New Zealand operated services only, seats are limited and are subject to availability.
7. The Prize package excludes insurance, visas, current passports, any meals or beverages, unless otherwise stated. Travel Insurance is not included in the Prize package. It is highly recommended the Winner purchases their own travel insurance and consider including cover for damage to, or excess on, hire vehicles.
8. Additional spending money and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the Winner, unless otherwise stated.
9. All Prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s General Terms and Conditions of carriage, to view visit www.airnz.co.nz
10. The Prize package must be taken in full between 12 – 16 December 2018, and cannot be taken during any "Block Out Period". Block Out Periods include during public or school holidays in the State of South Australia, including Australian Queens Birthday and Labour Day weekends in 2018 and 2019. Individual operator block out periods may also apply.
11. .The Winner is not eligible for any frequent flyer (including Airpoints Dollars) accrual, upgrades, companion redemption or credit of tier status as a result of winning the Prize.
12. Entrants must not have any criminal convictions nor anything else that may restrict them from entering Australia. The South Australian Tourism Commission will not be responsible for any issues whatsoever related to entry into Australia and disclaims all liability and responsibility for any issues, costs or expenses associated therewith.
13. Only ONE (1) entry per person will be permitted.
14. Accommodation is based on two people sharing a room on a twin share or double basis. The Winner and Companion must travel together in both directions.
15. The Prize package is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any unused portion of the Prize package is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
16. No portion of the Prize or the Prize in its entirety can be on sold by any means.
17. The South Australian Tourism Commission accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the Prize package. Independent financial advice should be sought.
18. The Prize package is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of the participating accommodation/transport/services/transfer or tour providers (as applicable), and in particular, health, behaviour, age and safety requirements. No compensation will be payable if the Winner, or their Companion, are unable to use any element of the Prize package as stated for whatever reason, including participation in certain activities for health, age, behaviour or safety reasons.
19. All components of the Prize package must be taken together. Any element of the Prize package not taken will be deemed to be forfeited.
20. Flight bookings, hotel accommodation, touring and transfers will be coordinated by the South Australian Tourism Commission. Accommodation and travel is subject to booking, accommodation and flight availability.
21. In the event the Winner requests a package of greater value than that specified (e.g. requests an extended length of stay), the Winner shall pay the difference in value and no claim for the difference shall be made against the South Australian Tourism Commission. The South Australian Tourism Commission shall not be under any obligation to meet such a request.
23. The Winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the South Australian Tourism Commission may reasonably require in connection with the Prize package. All visual assets including but not limited to still photography and video taken during the Prize package remain the property of the South Australian Tourism Commission and can be used by the South Australian Tourism Commission and participating tourism operators for the promotion of the competition and future promotional activities.
24. The South Australian Tourism Commission reserves the right to conduct security verification checks at its absolute discretion. The Winner may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the Prize package.
25. In the event that any element of the Prize package becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the South Australian Tourism Commission's control, the South Australian Tourism Commission may substitute a component of equal or greater value.
26. Checked in baggage allowance will be in accordance with airline policy for economy class airfares.
27. The South Australian Tourism Commission makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the South Australian Tourism Commission is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the South Australian Tourism Commission, or their respective servants or agents (to the extent permitted by law), in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the Winner, the Companion, and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the Winner or Companion.
28. The Winner and Companion must sign and return any liability release provided by the South Australian Tourism Commission and/or their contractors as a condition of the Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another Winner.
29. It is the sole responsibility of the Winner and travel companions to ensure that they have valid travel documents, any necessary health or other insurance, and that they are fit to fly and have no medical conditions which could adversely affect them at any time during the use and enjoyment of the Prize.
30. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the Winner. It is the responsibility of the Winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before travel. The South Australian Tourism Commission makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
31. The laws of the State of South Australia apply to the terms and conditions.
32. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms & conditions.
33. By entering you agree to receive emails from South Australian Tourism Commission regarding this competition.