Uncork South Australia's unique winery experiences
South Australia is known as Australia's wine capital and it's also the place to find some of the most memorable and unique cellar door and winery experiences on offer. Bottle your own blend, launch a giant watermelon catapault or enjoy a wine flight up in the skies.
1. Wirra Wirra watermelon catapault, McLaren Vale
See the giant watermelon catapault in action!
2. The Lane Vineyard helicopter arrival, Adelaide Hills
Arrive at the cellar door in a helicopter.
3. Caudo Vineyard Grape Escape tour,
Join the Grape Escape tour on the Murray River.
4. d'Arenberg choose your own adventure,
Choose your own adventure. Pic credit: Adelaide Biplanes.
5. Sidewood Estate hole-in-one golf challenge,
Wine, dine, party and attempt the hole-in-one golf challenge.