Adelaide Heritage Cottages - Chapel Cottage
Chapel cottage, part of the North Adelaide Heritage Group, is tucked away in a quiet side street in North Adelaide.
Built around 1879 by the Independent Order of the Oldfellows, which also built the meeting hall to which the cottage is attached, it was most likely the caretaker's residence. The cottage is on the State Heritage List. It has been tastefully restored using traditional materials, heritage fittings and warm colours. Private and secure the property consists of two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, and bathroom. The outside slate courtyard has designer wrought iron tables and armchairs,
Close to all the 80 restaurants of O'Connell Street. Lies on the Connector Free Bus route. Off street parking for two cars.
North Adelaide Heritage Group is a 2019 Fodor's Choice recipient - for the 14th year in a row.
From $ 225 to $ 245