8 DAYS | 7 NIGHTS
This seven-night itinerary is a feast for the senses, as you travel through Australia’s southeast to make your way to Adelaide, South Australia’s food and wine capital. With the perfect combination of meals on and off the train, you’ll make the most of the gastronomic side of your rail journey, while also exploring the delights of Coffs Harbour and the Hunter Region. Upon arriving in Adelaide, settle into your accommodation for the next four nights and use it as your base to discover South Australia’s food gems, including the renowned Barossa Valley.
- 3 nights aboard the Great Southern, Brisbane to Adelaide, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in Coffs Harbour, the Hunter Valley region and regional Victoria
- Transfer from Adelaide Parklands Rail terminal to hotel
- 4 nights accommodation in Adelaide, including breakfast daily
- Adelaide Central Market delicious lunch tour
- Northern Barossa Valley Voyager tour
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners