9 DAYS | 8 NIGHTS
Discover South Australia’s food gems, using Adelaide as your base. In the world-renowned Barossa Valley, you’ll find plenty of flavours to inspire, before travelling across Australia’s southeast to make your way to Brisbane. With the perfect combination of meals on and off the train, you’ll make the most of your rail journey while also exploring the delights of iconic Coffs Harbour and the Hunter Region. Arriving into Brisbane where the adventure continues beyond the tracks. Enjoy the spectacular views and ancient rainforests of Mount Tamborine with much more to explore in and around the vibrant river city, Brisbane.
- 2 nights aboard the Great Southern, Adelaide to Brisbane, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in the Grampians, Canberra and Coffs Harbour
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Adelaide and Brisbane including breakfast
- Experience the beauty of Mt Tamborine’s ancient rainforests
- Indulge in the Northern Barossa Valley Voyager Tour, including lunch
- 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners