The Pink Lake Tiny House
This tiny house is a fully self-contained accommodation facility, ensuring the guest's stay is gentle on the planet. Electrical power is generated through solar panels on the roof and then stored in a battery. The tiny house also uses rainwater collected on the roof and stored in a 5,000-litre tank. The greywater is filtered and nourishes a plant bed. Mains water and power are automatically available as backup.
• The 'Sakura' tiny house sleeps four people on four futon beds in two separate loft bedrooms.
• Kitchen facilities: gas stovetop, full sized refrigerator/freezer, microwave, pod coffee machine, kettle, rice cooker and cooking utensils.
• Bathroom facilities: shower with high quality shower gels, vanity-basin, mirror, hairdryer and bio-composting toilet.
• Living Room: table for 2, that folds out for up to 4 and a couch.
• The loft bedrooms have authentic high quality Japanese futon beds.
• Other facilities include free wifi, reverse-cycle air conditioning, blue-tooth music speaker, board and card games and karaoke microphones.
• Linen & towels provided.
Number of rooms
From $395.00 to $450.00
$295.00 per night for 1 or 2 guests weekdays (Sun-Thu). $320.00 per night for 1 or 2 guests weekends (Fri/Sat & long weekends) Additional $45 per additional guest per night. Accommodates a maximum of 4 guests. A cleaning fee of $100 applies per stay.