Shark Cage Diving - Twilight tourPrice from $532
Operates December and January.
• Boarding time is 1.15pm at Cape Baron Place, behind the Marina Hotel, Port Lincoln Marina.
• Enjoy the 2.5 hour journey Neptune Islands Marine Park.
• The format of the tour is the same as the day charter.
• Groups of up to six at a time in the cage - The diving time depends on the shark activity on the day. The crew make effort to ensure all guests receive a similar experience
• Afternoon tea, nibbles and a fully cooked dinner are supplied.
• Tea, coffee and filter water available free on board.
• Soft drinks, bottle water and alcohol available to purchase.
• Return time - Due to the nature of the activity we cannot guarantee the exact time we will return to the Marina at the end of the day. The return is subject to weather conditions and shark activity. Generally we will return around 10-11pm.
532 to $
Adult $495 plus $37 Visitor Use Fee = $532
Nature and wildlife
Adventure and Outdoors Tours
Cruises, Sailing and Water Tours
Land - Motorised
Water - Motorised
Access With Assistance for the Disabled
Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
Disabled access available, contact operator for details
Half Day or Less