Royal Circus and Customs House, Robe
The Customs House was built in 1863 and used for 25 years as a Customs House and office of Harbour Master and Receiver of Wrecks for the south east coast as far as the Victorian border. It now houses the Maritime Museum.
The Flagstaff was erected when Governor Frederick Holt Robe and Surveyor Thomas Burr took the first theodolite bearings for the town in 1846.
From $2.00 to $2.00
Entry to Customs House Museum - Gold Coin Donation