4 day Mount Gambier Caves, Sinkholes, Volcanoes Adventure
Join on a geo-nature immersive adventure through South Australia’s incredible Limestone Coast in Boandik Country.
Think caves, sinkholes, craters, limestone cliffs and volcanoes. This adventure includes opportunities to get up close (and inside!) some of these awe inspiring earth creations with everything taken care of by their guides.
An active adventure for those wanting to get outside of the comfort zone and feel the experience through all the senses.
Big Heart Adventures and Seven Senses Adventures have combined forces to bring this action packed and immersive adventure.
- Snorkel at Ewen Ponds
- Victoria Cave Mega Fauna tour at the World Heritage Naracoorte Caves
- Hike Mt Schank Volcano, and sections of the Great South West Walk
- Kayak on Glenelg River
- Wine tasting at Brand’s Laira cellar door in the Coonawarra
- Explore Umpherston Sinkhole
- A Welcome to Country by Boandik elder
- Cave Garden at night
- Bath and rejuvenate in the natural Pool of Siloam
- Trail Run / Forest Bathing
- Great accommodation and beautiful meals
Tour starts and ends in the Adelaide CBD. Other pickup points en-route to Mount Gambier possible. Tour size (max 13).
Visit our website for full itinerary.