Berri War MemorialFree
The Berri War Memorial was erected in the 1950's to commemorate the District's War effort. The memorial includes an Honour Roll framed by the Honour Gates.
The arched entrance to the Berri sporting oval, consists of two concrete and block pillars with two wrought iron gates located between the pillars. A bronze plaque is affixed to the face of each pillar and the Berri Roll of Honour commemorates those who served in World War Two. The Honour Roll is situated on a memorial grandstand which has been dedicated to Lieutenant T.C. Derrick V.C.D.C.M.
Disabled access available, contact operator for details