William Napper and William Parnell originally built this hotel in 1859. It was originally called the Lake Bonney Hotel and was on an old stock route at the northern end of Lake Bonney. It is now nothing more than ruins. During its heyday the house/hotel was a vital place for supplies and Napper irrigated his land thus probably becoming the first person to grow crops by irrigation along the Murray River.
Pet Friendly - Enquire
Disabled access available, contact operator for details