Orlando HouseboatPrice from $1100
Orlando is a quality, mid-size, open-plan houseboat, operating from Paringa in South Australia’s beautiful Riverland.
It is ideal for one to two couples or a family to cruise the Murray River in comfort.
No pets please and the vessel is smoke-free inside.
A large rear deck with rod-holders, bait board and fishing tool rack is perfect for fishers. Soft-cushion chairs and recliners on the canopied upper sundeck offer an ideal vantage spot while underway or watching the stunning sunsets.
• 2 bedrooms with sliding door access to deck areas, wardrobe, en-suite toilets and hand basin/mirrors, queen beds (1 zip apart). A futon lounge is available for extra kids but maximum 4 adults only.
• Large central bathroom with spa bath and third toilet
• Gas space heating with 2 outlets, evaporative air conditioning
• Floor to ceiling windows, for all round river views
• Convenience of tables/chairs on front rear and top decks
• Domestic 240V electric fridge/freezer boosted with solar panels
• Environmentally friendly with fully contained blackwater/ galley waste and bathroom output filtered and disinfected
• Economical twin fuel injected 4-stroke motors and inverter generator
Enjoy lagoon canoeing/kayaking, wildlife, watersports or riverside craft brewery.
1100 to $
Prices vary with season and duration: - minimum 3 nights off peak (Jun-Aug) - maximum New Year's week (7 nights).
Access With Assistance for the Disabled
Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
Boating Industry Association
Houseboat Hirers Association Inc (HHA)